Browse Our Services
The virtual tour button above will take you through what a typical home inspection will cover. This process usually takes 2-3 hours and depends on the size and age of the home.
The older and larger the home, the more investigation necessary to perform an adequate home inspection. This of course, will take a little bit more time.
The home inspection report is not complete on site out of respect for your time and the agent's time.
This also allows me to make a more polished report in the end.
Note, this is just a sample and I may do things a little differently according to the specific evaluation of any particular home.
We provide our customers with :
- An orientation letter, "What to expect from a home inspection," preparing them for the home inspection.
- A written contract defining the inspection
- Time for questions, concerns, and discussion on site prior to the inspection (and any time after).
- An emailed narrative report containing:
- General info about the home- Summary of issues- Pictures and documentation